Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!

What an amazing year 2010 was. I am so excited to see how my business has grown over the past year and it is all because of YOU! My amazing clients, friends and family are such a huge support and I could not have done it with out you. I have met so many wonderful people through out the year and I can't wait to meet more. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who make Andrea K Photography a success. I can't wait to see you all again soon. XOXOXOXO!!

Here is a photo from every photo shoot I had this year. I have the BEST JOB EVER!!!!

3 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

Love it!! Such a cool idea. I'm so excited to see where 2011 takes us :)

Jeenyus10 said...

Congrats Andrea! They all look so awesome!

Katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.