Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Melissa + Todd: Engaged

I have heard about him for months, every hair appointment she was giddy with a new story. Her whole face would light up at the mention of his name. It was adorable. Melissa is my fabulous hair dresser and my friend. I love seeing her so happy. It is well deserved. When she asked me to take her photos I was excited to meet the man who makes her smile. Todd was very nice but quiet. He was most comfortable when he was close to Melissa. When they looked at each other it was in that moment you could sense true happiness. Melissa would wrinkle her nose and smile while Todd let out a soft laugh. They are happy and in love.
Melissa, I am so excited for you and can't wait until your beautiful day when you make Todd yours forever. Thank you so much for having me!! Love ya!




































Melis you are so gorgeous!



























3 comments:

Katy said...

Those are beautiful photos. They look really happy. Her hair and makeup is gorgeous!

The Eresuma Family said...

I LOVE these! You did such a great job! Love the sunflower photo! and the candid with them laughing together!

Suzanne Plant said...

These turned out great. She is gorgeous. I love love the sunflower one and all the sepia ones. So yummy!