Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oakley

I sometimes have to stop and think how lucky I am to do what I love. I love my friends, I love newborns, and I love taking pictures. When that is all combined in one photo shoot I could just screech with excitement. Okay, so maybe I do when I'm all alone...you'll never know :) I got to do Tiff's belly, Oakley in the hospital, and now her newborns. Yep- I am one lucky girl, and I am thankful every day. Love you Tiff!
Photobucket
.
We had to have a little fun for halloween.
Photobucket
.
A very proud mama.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Tiff-we took a vote, it was unanimous...your gorgeous!!
Photobucket
.
I love everything about this picture.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Flash Jorgensen said...

This is your calling in life, have I said that before? I know I've thought it. It's true. You're a newborn lover for sure and you capture them so well.

Suzanne Plant said...

That baby is perfect and I agree, Tiff is gorgeous! Beautiful pics as always.

The Eresuma Family said...

So cute! You are abounding in new babies how fun! Number 7 is my fave! Love the darling pose!! And that cute little tongue!

BellaRosePhotography said...

These are so sweet!

Tiff and Rand said...

Thanks Andrea! You're the BEST!!! My friend(& client) wants you to do her hospital and newborn pics...so it starts. Get ready, I tend to refer LOTS of people through doing hair! Hope you don't mind. Thanks again, LOVE these pics.

Lisa said...

Your photos are truly amazing work of art! Can't wait until I have one for you to shoot! (fingers & toes crossed) Love ya!