Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oakley: Day 2

I wasn't kidding when I said any minute now. Sweet baby Oakley is here and boy is she a cutie! When I walked in the room she was all snuggled up and I just had to love on her before I started shooting away. What an amazing feeling it is to hold a baby on just day 2 of their little life. The whole world just melts away and happiness consumes you. Mom and dad where just glowing, and they should be. She's perfect! Congratulations Tiffany, Randy, Riley and Reagan!! Oakley is a darling addition to your family. Love you guys!
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Oh how I love the yawning :)
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
How all this cuteness happens in 9 months is just craziness!
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
I swear Oakley smiled at me 10 times while I was there. Yep-she likes me the best I decided :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

So cute! I'm glad it's not me! :)
( I could handle your job though, that would be fun!)

The Eresuma Family said...

These are gorgeous as ever! I love that last one! The details shots are so fun too with the fingers, toes, etc!

Suzanne Plant said...

You are making me sad I didn't have a professional photographer in my hospital room to capture moments like this!! These are absolutely perfect. I am in love with all of them and love the color in the one of daddy's hands holding her head. You got everything and didn't miss a thing. So precious. How lucky are you that everyone you know is having babies!!

Jeff and Shari said...

My niece is adorable isn't she!?! You did a great job, beautiful photos. And Tiff did a great job, too!