Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Garrison & Adilee: Part 1

Jenn and I go waaaay back. Back to my working days, hmmm... I mean my desk job days :) We worked together in life insurance and it has been years since we saw each other. A little something called facebook got us back in touch. I am so glad because I got to meet her little cuties! Gar is just a heart breaker with those blue eyes, and Adi is a little ray of sunshine with hers. Sweet Adi didn't get such a great nap on this day so she was not really into it. Mom has the cutest 1 year old tutu outfit that is just to die for so I told her we have to give it another go.
Stay tuned for part 2....or part tu :) Jenn, it was so fun to see you...but especially fun to see you as a mom! Congratulations on such a beautiful family. They are darling!
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
I heart sun flares!
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
For sure my favorite!
Photobucket

6 comments:

LaTour said...

OH MY! SO STINKIN CUTE! Seriously. Of course adorable kids and the pictures are SOO COOL! Love them! I serioulsy die over these pictures. GORGEOUS KIDS!

Angela said...

That last picture should be your favorite . . . it's SOOO adorable! Perfect moment captured! And yes these kids are very cute! Great job Andrea!

Jeenyus10 said...

They are cute. You are right, the last one is my fave too!

The Eresuma Family said...

Ditto on the last one! Great work again!

Unknown said...

love love LOVEEEE :D Love the one of just her with those beautiful eyes and love the last one too!! I mean..i love all of them but those are my FAVORITES! :D

Suzanne Plant said...

How great are these pictures?! I too love the last one but love the one through the fence of the little girl too.